Shane "Sherlock" Holmes was born in England during 1889 to two unknown parents. Strangely enough, by the age of four he was declared to have an IQ of over two hundred. At seven when his IQ hit 300, Holmes began to create and do strange things, forming objects out of thin air and dissapearing. As the years went on, Holmes got smarter and his powers also got stronger. When he was 19, he managed to break the fourth wall and cross over into another demension. When he was 22, he met a girl named Penelope Watson with similar abilities, and they began a long friendship. As the two began to jump from reality to reality, they began to meet people from all of the demensions, including Black Bat, Black Eagle, Batman, Spiderman and many more. He is currently 34, and has an IQ of almost 1000.
Can create, change, or destroy things or even alter reality just by thinking about it; while weaker users are limited to what is already considered "real", stronger ones can create changes from nothing. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper.
- Limited by how much raw power they actually possess.
- May be overpowered by a user of Omnipotence, Omnilock, Chronolock etc.
- Some users can only use it under certain circumstances, such as location or mental state.
- May need to be within a reality to be able to bend it.
- Reality Anchoring
- Reality Restoration
Users are vulnerable to Illusion Manipulation.
- Reality warping and Paradox Inducement tend to cancel each other out